Two innovations make the grill unique. First, the hinged floating cover will rest squarely on top of thick food instead of pressing down more on food near the hinge side of the device as is common in some counter-top contact grills.
Secondly, the reversible cooking plates easily snap into place so you can use one side as a grill or the other side as a flat griddle. When you are done cooking, simply remove the plates with a quick snap and place them in the dishwater - both plates are dishwasher safe.
Make decision grilled cheese sandwiches, grill hamburgers, steaks, and salmon, easily cook pancakes and much more.
- Dishwasher safe reversible cooking plates for grilling or griddle configurations.
- Integrated drip pan collects grease and also attaches to the unit so it does not need to e stored separately.
- Elegant panini style handle doubles as support legs for the top half in the fully open position.
- Hinged floating cover allows the top cover to sit squarely on food adjusting to the thickness of the food in the closed position.
- Selector temperature controls
- Grill Panini Setting - Warm, Low, Medium, High, Sear
- Griddle Setting - 200° - 425° F
- Brushed Stainless Steel Shell Housing
- Clear indicator lights
- Limited 3 year warranty
- 2 isolated cooking surfaces keep vegetarian requests and meat separate.
- 120 volts
- 34" inch electrical cord
- 11.5 x 13.5 x 7.1 inches
- 10.0 lbs
Jim Dodge is a contributing author for KitchenBlossom™.
Want your blog featured here? We are passionate about providing moms, dads, extraordinary cooks, and everyone else who loves being in the kitchen, honest reviews. Regular reviews can be faked which is why we only accept reviews from bloggers who are active online. If you are interested in having your blog featured on our website, please write the Busy Bees to learn more.